- ★ALL NATURAL★This wood first tooth keepsake box made from 100% wood, corrosion-resistant and durable. This all-natural material will not degrade. It is designed to keep your child’s teeth in one place, in a safe package that is designed to last.Dimensions: 12.5 cm x 11.5 cm x 3 cm (4.9 inches x 4.5 inches x 1.2 inches).
- ★ UNIQUE PROFILE ★This wood tooth fairy box carries a record of the growth of the baby, the box carved information form, not only records the baby tooth but can also fill out the information when he was born.
- ★PERFECT GIFT ★such as Christmas, New Year’s, Baptisms, a child’s birthday, or a baby shower. If you’re giving this tooth holder as a gift to toddlers or kids, you can even make use of the space inside the keepsake box to write a few Best wishes.
- ★ SHARE MEMORY ★This keepsake box for lost teeth will be a treasured family memento for years to come. Childhood memories will abound when your child looks inside this box and remembers the loving moments you shared throughout the years.
- ★ ADORABLE DESIGN ★ Girl or Boy image on the front outside cover. Designed to appeal to kids. They will know that it’s something they can use too! The smooth figure of the case makes it safe for your baby’s fingers and hands. It’s designed to be a Memento that you both can use.
Virtually all parents save their kids’ baby teeth, they just do not know what to do with them!!
Now, our tooth organizer can help…
Baby teeth are truly precious souvenirs of our children’s growing years and they need a home in our family memories.
* The lid protects the important contents inside the box from dust and spills- which are inevitable when you have a little baby running around!
* On The inside of the inside, the top section (under the lid) has room to write a profile about your child: your baby’s name, date of birth, birth weight and height, constellation, blood type, and best wishes for your baby.
* There are labels for the different kinds of teeth: molars, canines, and incisors, and there are even spaces to hold the umbilical cord and the lanugo (soft hair on a newborn baby).