- ✅ Baby Cake Fondant Mold: Sturdy and Flexible Silicone: The new food-grade silicone material in line with the US FDA quality, without BPA, non-toxic environmental protection, temperature -40 ℃ to +230 ℃.Safe for use in the Oven, dishwasher, refrigerator and microwave.
- ✅ Multiple Use Silicone Mold:It can be used to make any mould, such as chocolates, hard candy, fudge, fondant, cake decorations, party decorations, party favours for birthdays & baby showers, stickers, gelatin jelly, muffins, sugar paste, melted chocolate, wax, ice, various types of clay.
- ✅ With “Non-Stick” characteristics, food raw materials will not stick to the surface of silica gel creative design, colourful, fun, low carbon, environmental protection, organic material can be recycled, low energy consumption
- ✅ Simple, practical: uniform heating. The exclusive patented design ensures that the food in the container can be heated evenly. Suitable for microwave oven, oven, dishwasher, refrigerator
- ✅ Package:4 in sets in one package，Mold Size：diameter 3.6 inch
Details: Material: Silicone
Mold Size:diameter 3.6 inch
Package Include: 4pcs
Note: Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual colour of the item.
Use and maintenance
1. After each use, wash in the dishwasher or use hot water to clean. Make sure the silicone mould before each use and dry thoroughly before storage.
2. When baked silicone mould should be open in a baking tray. Do not cook it empty. If you only use part of it, please add other parts with water.
3. When baking finish, please remove the pan from the oven out, and place the bakery products in the cold rack until completely cold.
4. The silicon mould can be used only for the stove, oven and microwave oven, never can be used directly on the gas stove and induction cooker, or direct heating use.
5. Do not use the knife or other sharp instruments on the silicone mould, not weight, pulling.
6. The silicone mould dust absorption, easily. Long-time need not when, put in the carton, placed in the shade.
7. Don’t rinse with cold water immediately after out of the oven, to prolong service life.