- 5 PIECE SET – 2x Large, For Open Spaces. 1x Medium, For Enclosed Spaces. 2x Small, Air Freshener For Car & Shoes!
- SUPERIOR AIR PURIFIER – Keeps All Rooms, Cars, Pet, Shoes, Gym Bags & Travel Items Smelling Their Cleanest & Freshest. Perfect Odor Absorber, Neutralizer & Deodorizer! Perfect housewarming gift set!
- 100% NATURAL, GREEN & CHEMICAL FREE – Uses Sustainably Sourced Activated Bamboo Charcoal. 100% Safe!
- LONG LASTING – Reusable for 2 Years! Better than Baking Soda. This Odor Remover Completely Recharges in Sunlight.
- KEEPS FOOD FRESH – Keep in Fridge to Absorb Harmful Moisture, Mold & Bacteria Before they Spoil Food
A Complete 5-Piece Deodorizing Team!
The RejuvenAir 5-piece set comes complete with everything you need to freshen up your life:
– 2x Large Bags: Great for “whole room” situations such as bathrooms & kitchens.
– 1x Medium Bag: Perfect for those larger but enclosed spaces such as closets, cars, fridges, freezers, etc.
– 2x Small Bags: The ultimate shoe odor solution. Ideal for after jogging or a long day of walking!
“Finally! A Non-Toxic Alternative to Febreze!!!”
Febreze contains 87 different chemicals such as neurotoxins, carcinogens, allergens, and skin/eye/lung irritants! Shocked?
Activated Bamboo Charcoal Air Purifiers have 1 ingredient: Charcoal, packaged in a beautiful linen bag.
This makes it natural, non-toxic, chemical & fragrance-free, reusable, sustainable and entirely “green”.
More Than A Deodorizer
Of course our air purifiers effectively eliminate unwanted odors, but In addition they also:
– Keep food fresher by absorbing moisture, bacteria & mold before they spoil your food and waste your money
– Wicks moisture out of the air, keeping things like shoes & gym bags dry, preventing odors before they start!
– Removes toxins from the air, trapping them inside. Unlike Febreze which ADDS toxins to your air!
– Works even when it gets wet, unlike baking soda!
How to Use
– Simply place the bag in or near shoes, gym bags, luggage, suitcases, cars, bathrooms, freshly painted walls, fridges, etc.
– Every month, leave the bag out to rest in the sun for an hour to “refresh” the bag, making it ready to use again!
– After 2 years of fresher air, simply cut open the bag and sprinkle around your garden to improve soil quality!