- Material: 100% Microfiber Polyester,soft and comfortable and durable
- Queen: 1 piece Duvet Cover 90″x90″(228x228cm), 2 piece Pillowcase 19″x29″(50x75cm).
- EXQUISITE WORKMANSHIP: The hidden zipper closure is convenient to put your duvet in and out, inside ties are added to keep your duvet at place. The sturdy zipper is beautifully tucked in and well-sewn, it can hold up perfectly after multiple use and washing. Double needles sewing edge, reactive printing, and dyeing technology, and this cleverly positioned zipper, again, demonstrated the quality of the entire set.
- Design: Christmas, Nightmare before Christmas, Fashion and Personality, Kids Children Teens Gift.
- We are unable to accept returns unless stated otherwise in a listing. This is due to the fact that items are made to order and are considered custom. If there is a defect with your product or you receive the wrong product, please contact us to resolve the issue.
1. Due to different standards of queen sizes of bed sets between different countries, the real size may not be what you anticipate… please refer to the specification for measurements.
2. Please allow 1-3cm error due to manual measurement.
3. The colors may be different from the difference display, also the fabric for pillowcase is cut random by machine, and design may differ from listing. Thank you for your understanding.
4. How To Put On a Duvet Cover?
Step 1: Lay the comforter flat on top of your mattress.
Step 2: Take your duvet cover and turn it inside out. Insert your hands inside and find the two top corners. You should now be holding one corner in each hand.
Step 3: With your hands inside the duvet cover, reach down to grab hold of the comforter’s top two corners.
Step 4: Holding the top two corners tightly, flip the duvet cover right side out over the comforter. Give it a shake and a fluff until the duvet cover falls down to cover most of the comforter.
Step 5: Pull the duvet cover down. Stuff the bottom two corners of the comforter inside the bottom two corners of the duvet cover. Once everything is aligned, zip it up!
Machine wash with cold water; Do not bleach; Tumble dry, low heat; Iron, Medium; Do not dry-clean