- PRANK GIFT BOXES at first appear to contain bizarre products from ridiculous companies. Simply pack the real gift inside, and try to keep a straight face as you watch your friends & loved ones attempt to remain gracious while thanking you for the “Pet Butler”. Then watch them explode with laughter when they discover their actual gift inside and realize they’ve been pranked.
- TAKE YOUR GIFT GIVING TO THE NEXT LEVEL WITH THE ORIGINAL GAG GIFT BOX. We pride ourselves on our incredible attention to detail. We’ve thought of everything from the ridiculous fictional product itself, to the hilarious images and detailed product description. This box will have any recipient truly convinced that you just gave them the most bizarre gift of all time!
- ADD THE GIFT OF LAUGHTER to the party with this quirky and fun twist on the timeless tradition of gift giving. Whether you consider your gift-giving skills to be amazing or not, wrapping any gift inside a Prank Pack adds an extra layer of fun and enjoyment that will have everyone in the room laughing.
- HIGH-QUALITY GIFT BOXES made in the USA of 100% recyclable cardboard. Our boxes ship flat and are easy to assemble – no glue or extra steps required. At 11.25″ x 9″ x 3.25″ they are the perfect size for almost all gifts!
- PLEASE NOTE. This is an EMPTY prank GIFT BOX.
Make pets earn their keep with this QUIRKY PRANK GIFT BOX. Watch the baffled looks pet & non-pet owners give when they open up the gift to find Pet Butler. They might be disappointed to learn that there’s no vest inside to have their pet carry a champagne bucket on its back. Careful, they might be laughing too hard to remember to open the box for the real gift.
They’re the boxes for screamingly funny, hilariously awful, but scarily plausible products that don’t really exist. The photography, typography, and layout of these boxes are perfect. I mean, they look exactly like the cheesiest products you’d buy from TV infomercials.
Anyway, the point is that you put people’s real presence inside the empty Prank Pack boxes. Then, when they unwrap their gifts, you get that delicious moment of watching their faces as they struggle to be tactful. They think you’ve just given them the all-time turkey of presents.
Once they figure out that it’s just a satirical prank, there’s even more laughter – and then gratitude for the much more thoughtful present you’ve stashed inside.