- Become a top NOV8 agent with the Ultimate Spy Bag, from the Netflix Original Series, Project Mc2
- Unlock the chic Ultimate Spy Bag to reveal 20+ secret agent pieces
- Use the fingerprinting kit to dust powder overprints, and then use it as shimmery makeup powder
- Secret agent tools also include an air blower that looks like a perfume bottle, a secret message launcher that looks like a lipstick, and more!
- Watch new episodes of the Project Mc2 original series, only on Netflix!
NOV8 is issuing the best of their top secret spy gadgets to new recruits. Investigate in style with spy gadgets in disguise! Use the Ultimate Spy Bag on your secret missions, just like Adrienne Attoms in the Netflix original series. Prove you have what it takes to become a top NOV8 agent!
Picking up S.T.E.A.M.
Forensics is the use of science to investigate crimes and analyze evidence. Investigators use many different areas of science – including chemistry, biology, and physics – to help crack cases. Fingerprinting is one of the oldest methods they use. A fingerprint is created by the oil residue left by a person’s finger. Because the ridges on fingertips are unique to each person, studying the patterns left behind by a fingertip help investigators figure out the culprit! Download the Project Mc2 Case Files iOS app to test out your sleuthing skills!
– Unlock the chic Ultimate Spy Bag — just like the one worn by Adrienne Attoms — to reveal 20+ secret agent pieces
– Fingerprinting kit — includes dusting powder that can also be used as shimmer makeup powder
– Air blower that looks like a perfume bottle
– Cards to collect fingerprints
– Magnifier is hidden in a makeup compact
– Secret message launcher that looks like a lipstick
– Flashlight disguised as a nail polish bottle
– Beakers, test tubes and a booklet with fun, secret agent experiments
– Watch new episodes of the Project Mc2 original series, only on Netflix!
– Ages: 6+ year