- Our rockers are made to last decades, not just years. They are sponge washable and easy to maintain.
- The rockers average 24″L x 12″W x 17″H in their shipping box, so the actual size is slightly smaller than that to fit in our box. They are designed for children ages 9 months and up. They accommodate children up to 80 pounds.
- Each rocker features four educational songs, written composed and performed by Rockabye.
- 4 original songs that teach ABCs, 123s, Colors and more
- Luxurious fabrics from around the world
- Made with high-quality solid maple hardwood
- Made in America
- -Fabric skin is imported
Once upon a time, there was a Princess who had a very special carriage…(all that is missing from this fairy tale is your little Princess and her imagination)…and then the Princess lived happily ever after. Finally the perfect rocker for your perfect Princess, The Play and Rock Princess Carriage Rocker. Play and Rock rockers combine role-playing and imaginative play with a Rockabye rocker to provide years of fun. This wonderful, heirloom-quality rocker also comes with an educational component too. Located on the front of the carriage, the baby will find 4 shaped buttons that activate original songs that teach ABC’s, 1-10, colors, shapes and more. The horse and the pink comforter are attached with Velcro and can be taken to play, to bed or into the washing machine! Sure to please the Princess as well as the King and Queen! Troubleshooting steps: 1.
Please locate the battery box in the Velcro pocket 2. Unscrew cover 3. Replace the try-me batteries with NEW 3 AA batteries 4. Swipe your fingers over them to make them roll, to make sure they are in properly 5. Make sure connectors touch ends. We have found that some connectors are longer than others and this works best with the longer connector. If the connector is shorted like on a Duracell battery, you may need to add a little foil to trigger connection. 6. Screw the cover back on 7. Make sure that the on switch is in the on position 8. Pinch around each shape and locate each little switch (one at a time). Gently move the switchback under the shape by pinching gently while moving it. 9. This should get all the switches working.
They can be activated by pressing/pinching each shape one at a time. Please note that if the button is pressed/pinched twice in a row that it will stop the song and will need to be reactivated by pinching/pressing again. Also, some songs start out low so please listen a few seconds before pressing again.