- Runs away on carpet or wood beeping an R2D2-like robotic sound. Durable! Jumps from 3 feet high
- Option to snooze once or disable snooze and to turn off wheels and use as a conventional alarm clock
- Flashing backlight indicator as it runs
- Demonstrable with ‘demo’ mode
- Uses 4 AAA Lithium Batteries; not included
What is it? The alarm clock that runs away beeping, to get you out of bed. Can’t wake up? You’re not alone. Stats show that 40% of people ‘abuse’ the snooze. Typical alarm clocks just don’t work very well. Ours never lets you oversleep again. If you snooze, Clocky will jump off of your nightstand, and run around beeping, absolutely determined to get you out of bed on time. Clocky’s hip, innovative and charming.