1. 100% Brand new and high quality.
2. The second most badass mug ever created.
3. Holds around 20 oz, which is an iced venti (unlikely) or a pint and a half of beer (more likely).
4. M1913 rail interface system to mount your beer goggles.
5. Handle with rear sight included.
6. All aluminum anodized products, including cookware and eating utensils.
7. Should be cleaned using a mild detergent and warm water.
8. The use of automatic dishwashers should be avoided because the dishwasher detergents are very high in alkalinity (Calgon pH 9.9; Electrasol and Finish pH 11).
9. Strong alkaline solutions are used to strip anodic coatings and in time will permanently damage the anodized finish.
The early morning is akin to the dawn. As the sun bleeds over the horizon, legions of foes thunder toward you. Laptop under one arm, p/Battle Mug under the other, you’re ready for whatever the day is going to throw at you, be it TPS reports or worse.
Ordinary people have ordinary mugs. The ones that say “World’s Greatest Dad” or “GEICO.” The ones that hold a measly 8 oz. of fuel. The ones that shatter when your frustration brings them crashing down upon your desk. The p/Battle Mug is no ordinary ceramic mug because you’re no ordinary warrior. When the p/Battle Mug and you are both filled with coffee, it’s forward to inevitable victory.