- Patented. Only cupholder in the world that also holds wine glasses! Cans, plastic bottles, solo cups, wine glasses, some coffee mugs- whatever, whenever, wherever you desire.
- #1 shower caddy on Amazon! The Shower Beer and Shower Wine holder! Best gift list.
- Highest quality, American-made suction cup included- rated at 7 lbs. When appropriately applied to a nonporous surface. Ideal for glass, mirror, and glazed tile.
- Durable, recyclable, dishwasher, safe ABS plastic. No plastic packaging- 100% recyclable cardstock.
- Brand new, updated design with a sleeker appearance. Includes excellent, retail-ready packaging, making it even better for gift-giving!
Time to relax like a pro! SipCaddy is the original, and only portable cupholder in the world that also holds wine glasses! Attach it to any glossy/glazed/nonporous surface for an instant drink butler for your beer or wine vessel of choice, or many other household items. It uses the highest quality suction cup available, American made, and rated at 7 lbs strength when applied correctly to a non-textured surface.
Designed and developed by a small team of drinking enthusiasts, architects, and designers, extensively prototyped with 3D printing, SipCaddy is now available worldwide. Here’s to your next Shower Beer and Shower Wine! It’s not only for drinks- It makes for a handy and versatile shower caddy for everyday shower products as well!
Highest quality, American made suction cup. Thicker cross-sections to hold longer and healthier. Superior USA-sourced materials and manufacturing. UV-Stabilized to resist yellowing and fading. High clarity PVC phthalate-free material for a refined, professional look.
If our suction cup doesn’t work on your surface, no suction cup will. Like any suction cup, it works best with nonporous surfaces. Will not work on the porous stone such as travertine. It will last forever on glass, mirror, and smooth tile. However, surfaces like brushed stainless steel/copper and some plastic shower surrounds are slightly porous. On these slightly porous surfaces, the suction only lasts for a few hours to a day. Plenty long enough to have your drink in the shower, but it will not stay for weeks like truly nonporous surfaces. It is valid for all suction cups, even though ours is the highest quality and rated at 7 lbs strength. A separate adhesive disc can be purchased for installation on nearly any surface.
Strength depends on the application. Apply to dry surfaces only- wet surfaces with condensation should be dried first. A tiny lick on the suction cup sometimes increases strength, depending on the surface. Please test the application before use and always use SipCaddy responsibly. Not intended for use with glass vessels.