- BRING IMAGINATION TO LIFE: With Makedo’s reusable cardboard construction tools, kids aged 6+ or as young as 4 with adult guidance, can build anything they imagine.
- CREATING IS SIMPLE: Punch a hole through cardboard using the SAFE-SAW, place the SCRU over the socket of the SCRU-DRIVER, and with a few quick turns your cardboard creation will start to come to life.
- A GIFT THEY’LL NEVER FORGET: This is one of those “wow” presents that get huge reactions when it’s under the Christmas tree. It’s a substantial and immersive play environment that will spark their imaginations and provide hours of creative fun.
- VERSATILE AND STRONG: Cardboard is a readily available, free and unlimited building block that can be folded, sawed and hole punched while maintaining its durability. Better still, it can be recycled and reused.
- MAKEDO CONSTRUCTION TOOLS ARE REUSABLE: The fun doesn’t end with one creation. The tools can be reused to put together any cardboard creation that your kids can imagine.
Have Cardboard, Will Build
It is often said that kids like to play with the box more than the toy inside it. That is the simple idea behind Makedo Cardboard Construction tools. Turn a plain box into a dog, a robot, a dollhouse, a fort, or anything else the imagination can create. Be transported from a classroom or living room into a self-made creative play space.
The Makedo Cardboard Construction Toolkit is an open-ended project kit that provides your kids with simple tools that, combined with everyday cardboard, create sturdy, substantial and immersive play environments. Not only will your kids have the coolest play area in the universe, but they’ll also have the pride and accomplishment of knowing they built it themselves.
All You Need Is A Cardboard Box
The Toolkit includes 30 reusable Makedo cardboard construction tools and simple step-by-step instructions – the rest is up to you. Your kids can even follow along with an online video of what others have built. The construction tools can also be reused for other fun construction projects, recycling ordinary cardboard into imaginative play. The only limit is their imagination.
Creative And Educational – Perfect for STEM Learning
Constructing and playing with Makedo Cardboard Construction Tools teaches kids a range of important skills, including collaboration, spatial awareness, and problem-solving skills. It also lets kids tap into their imagination, and create fun games and scenarios. It really is the type of toy that they’ll never forget.