- More than 200 components, this is the complete starter kit you will find—a great value starter kit with 63 kinds of electronic components.
- It has all the components you need and a free PDF tutorial (more than 30 lessons) to show you how to use them. All code to use the modules is included on the CD.
- All the modules come soldered, so they are easy to wire up.
- Includes ELEGOO R3 controller board and USB cable, 100% compatible with Arduino IDE Official R3, Official kit.
- The kit comes packaged in the compartmentalized case with a bonus box for small parts like LED’s, IC’s, buttons, diodes, etc.
Want to learn how to work with electronics and programming but need a little help? You’ve come to the right place!
Elegoo UNO R3 Starter Kit provides an open-source electronics prototyping platform based on flexible, easy-to-use hardware and software, which evolves the user from beginner to professional level. Our starter kit is designed to get you started quickly and easily on your path of learning electronics. Originally this pack was designed to follow the introductory tutorials with 33 creative and fun projects on our CD and website. But it’s a great starter kit in general as it’s designed for everyone, even novices who have very little or no electronics and programming experience. The starter bundle contains everything you need (except tools) to take your first step on the Arduino journey!
Electronics is not as complicated as you imagine, especially with Elegoo UNO R3 Starter Kit. For advanced users like professional lab engineers, electronic primary students, and experienced Arduino hobbyists, they can use this kit to do various kinds of tests and experiments with so many sensors available at hand.
What about novice users who don’t have any electronics knowledge? Fear, not amigo. Just follow our tutorial enclosed, and step by step, you will come to realize that learning electronics is more fun than you ever expected with this amazing sensor kit. It’s the right choice and perfect gift for your friends, family, or kids who are obsessed with electronics, programming, or robotics to take their first steps on electronics journey!