- Keep your family safe with this hardwired smoke alarm. The battery backup means constant monitoring, even if there’s a power failure.
- Equipped with an ionization sensor, this smoke alarm reliably detects smoke from fast flaming fires and alerts you with an 85-decibel alarm.
- To ensure complete protection, make sure to place one on each level of your home and in each bedroom.
- Can connect to other compatible BRK or first alert smoke detectors, to ensure all alarms will sound when smoke is detected
- Simple to use, with a single test/silence button, and sideload battery compartment tamper-resistant locking brackets and universal mounting brackets make installation easy.
- They are rigorously tested to meet UL standards120 volt AC power with 9V battery backup to keep alarming functioning during a power outage.
- First Alert has been the most trusted brand in home safety since launching the first residential smoke alarm in 1958 (Based on a First Alert Brand Trust Survey in February 2018)
- Faster turnarounds on job sites with the easy-to-install, most-trusted alarms in-home safety
Promote more excellent household safety with the First Alert 9120B Hardwired Smoke Alarm with Battery Backup. This 120 volt AC smoke detector uses an ionization smoke sensor to reliably detect smoke from hot, fast flaming fires and alerts you with a loud 85-decibel alarm. Designed to be wired directly into your home’s electrical system, this hardwired smoke detector features a backup battery that helps keep the alarm functioning even in the event of a power outage. The gasketless mount helps ensure perfect alignment for easy installation, while tamper-resistant locking pins keep the alarm secure. And thanks to the convenient test/silence button, you can quickly check whether the alarm is functioning correctly and mute false alarms. This smoke alarm can integrate with up to 12 other First Alert or BRK hardwired alarms and features a latching indicator that identifies which unit triggered the alarm.