- The best shower shave mirror due to its unique design. NO FOG. NO SUCTION CUPS.
- Mirror removes from adhesive hook (included).
- It works on basic science – Hold the mirror under shower stream where the temperature of the shower and mirror will equalize for a long-lasting, fog-free reflection.
- Easy to clean – Wet mirror and clean with a pea-sized drop of toothpaste to keep spots away. It will look like new after years of use.
- The Deluxe Shave Well Mirror measures 6.83″ tall, 5.25″ wide and is 1/8″ thick. The base of the adhesive hook is 1″ x 1.5″.
A close, comfortable shave requires a lot of moisture. What better place to get wet than in the shower! Simply by its unique design, The Deluxe Shave Well Mirror will change the way you feel about shaving in the shower and is 33% bigger than the original Shave Well mirror.
Warm it up!
To get a truly fog-free reflection with your Shave Well mirror, hold it under the shower stream for a few seconds to “warm it up” right before you shave.
What is fog and why does it happen?
Fog is simply condensation. Shower water is much warmer than the air temperature of most homes. Your warm shower heats the air and it becomes saturated. This warm moist air becomes fog or condensation which collects on all cooler surfaces – like mirrors.
In the few seconds, you hold your mirror under the shower spray the temperature of the moist air and the mirror equalize to create a long-lasting, truly fog free image for the duration of your shower. No more temperature difference – no more fog.
Suction cups don’t suck!
The Shave Well adhesive hook will stick long after a suction cup would lose its suck.
As Goldilocks said it’s just right.
The Deluxe Shave Well Mirror measures 6.83″ tall, 5.25″ wide and is 1/8″ thick. The base of the adhesive hook (the part that sticks to the wall) is 1″ x 1 1/2″
The best part of the Shave Well story
Your Shave Well mirror was assembled at Sunshine Industries, a vocational training facility in Knoxville, Tennessee for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. A smile is worth a thousand words when you see participants learn, grow and obtain new levels of confidence and personal satisfaction for a paid job well done. So while you enjoy that crystal clear reflection from your Shave Well mirror, give yourself a smile as you are helping make it possible for individuals with disabilities to work in a safe, encouraging and fulfilling environment.