- UNLIMITED CONTRAPTIONS. ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES – This set allows little engineers to build replicas of real-world machines and contraptions to gain a concrete understanding of the principles that make them work. Build the Archimedes crane, a moving drawbridge, a 4-foot flying zip line and more. Assembly instructions for 8 simple machines are included.
- FOSTERS CREATIVITY AND IMAGINATIVE PLAY – Brackitz award-winning, open-ended building toys are unique in their ability to connect anywhere, at any angle, enabling boys and girls to be creative and design anything they can imagine, not just follow a model.
- MAKES LEARNING FUN – With a strong emphasis on STEM skills, this educational toy helps children build a solid foundation in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
- LARGE AND EASY TO ASSEMBLE – These well-made pieces go together easily and stay together creating sturdy 3D structures. Great for small hands. Mix and match with other Brackitz building sets for even bigger structures. Great for classroom use too!
- SAFE FOR YOUR KID – Recommended for ages 4 and up. Rigorously tested for safety, these pieces are certified non-toxic, BPA-free, lead-free and phthalates-free. Please update the bullet points to match the ones above.
Brackitz award-winning, open-ended building toys are unique in their ability to connect anywhere, at any angle. The Brackitz Pulley Set includes 77 pieces and directions for 8 contraptions – from a moving drawbridge to a 4-foot flying zip line to a bucket escalator. With pulleys, axes, hubs, hook, crank and string, engineers of all ages will have fun building and cranking contraptions that haul, lift, slide and move up/down. No hard hat required. With a strong emphasis on STEM learning skills, this educational toy helps children build a solid foundation in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. Recommended for Ages 4 and up.