- Hook and Loop closure
- EASY TO PUT ON AND STAYS ON: The mittens are specially designed with a large flap that opens extra-wide, and there is elastic in the wrist area, which allows plenty of room to fit small hands inside and to find the thumb holes. The hook and loop closure allows for a tight, secure fit to keep the mittens from falling off. These are great for first-time mitten wearers and active little kids who love running around outside!
- Waterproof, warm, and snowproof: The mittens are insulated with 3M Thinsulate for warmth in cold winter temperatures. The mittens are fully waterproof and will keep kids’ hands dry in wet, snowy, and icy conditions. The mittens also have a 2.5 inch knitted cuff that can be tucked underneath the kid’s jacket and coat sleeves to prevent snow from getting inside the gloves.
- BRING ON THE SNOW: Your little girls and boys will love playing in the snow wearing these warm and high-quality mittens. The mittens have a grippy palm area and grippers on the thumbs, which makes them well suited for outdoor winter activities such as playing in the snow, sledding, building a snowman, and learning how to ski and snowboard.
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS: Length (L) is measured from the elastic along the mitten wrist to the end of the fingers; Width (W) is measured across the mitten palm area at the widest point: 1-2 years (4.0″ L, 3.25″ W); 2-3 years (4.5″ W); 4-5 years (5.15″ W); 5-6 Years (5.65″ L, 3.75″ W); 6-8 Years (6.0″ L, 4.0″ W); 8-10 Years (6.5″ L, 4.25″ W). When measuring kids’ hands, allow 0.5 inches extra room for a cushion.
- WE ARE FROM MINNESOTA. IT’S COLD UP HERE: With over 30 years of experience shoveling snow in Minnesota winters, we at N’Ice Caps understand the importance of having quality and safe winter apparel. We are deeply committed to providing you with high-quality products so that your little ones will stay warm and safe while having fun playing in cold weather conditions.
N’Ice Caps Easy On Waterproof Thinsulate Wrap Mitten for Kids. Easy for parents and adventurous kids to put them on. Safe and practical for cold winter weather with 3M Thinsulate insulation and advanced waterproofing. Keep them handy wherever your kids might be outdoors this season. Keep a pair in the car, in your bag, or clipped to a winter jacket, so you worry less about your child’s hands getting cold. Make great gifts for the Holidays!