- S. O. S. – in an emergency, send an S. O. S. With your GPS location to geos, who facilitates search and rescue
- Check inlet contacts know where you are and that you’re okay with a pre-programmed message
- Help/spot S. O. V. – request help from your friends and family at your GPS location. OR, ask for help from professional assistance organizations
- Custom message- let contacts know where you are by sending a pre-programmed message with your GPS location
- Track- automatically send and save your location and allow contacts to track your progress using google maps
- Service agreement required.
SPOT Gen3 gives you a critical, life-saving line of communication when you travel beyond the boundaries of cell Service. The latest generation of award-winning SPOT devices, SPOT Gen3 lets family and friends know you’re okay, or if the worst should happen, sends emergency responders your GPS location – all with the push of a button. Add this rugged, pocket-sized device to your essential gear and stay connected wherever you roam. Long live the adventure. Service agreement required.