- CREATE SIX MAGICAL PROJECTS: Bright and colorful arts and crafts set to make 6 unicorn-themed projects to wear or display.
- A GREAT GIFT FOR AGES 7 AND ABOVE: Kids ages 7+ who are fascinated by unicorn magic will love this Craft-tastic arts and crafts set. Search no more for a gift that will stimulate imaginations while teaching crafting skills, this is it!
- FUN TO MAKE AND PLAY WITH: Kids will craft a unicorn headband, sew an adorable stuffie, make a magical necklace, create a rainbow garland, and design a colorful unicorn tail.
- ENCOURAGES LEARNING AND CREATIVITY: A variety of project types provides plenty of practice learning new crafting skills. When done, they will have something wonderful to believe in and share with family and friends.
- COMPLETE ARTS & CRAFTS KIT FOR KIDS: The Craft-tastic kit includes 79 pom poms, 9 pieces acrylic felt, 31 pieces of adhesive, 25 yards of acrylic yarn, 50 pieces card stock, 9.1 yards of cotton thread, 27” of elastic cord, .14 ounces of polyester stuffing, 1 plastic needle, 1 sticker, 1 metal jump ring, 1 glitter-filled plastic vile. Everything you need for six fun art projects!
Every child needs something they can believe in, and the Craft-tastic I Love Unicorns Kit is it! Our kit contains everything they need to make six crafts they can wear, play with, and hang in their room—including pom poms, felt, yarn, card stock, glitter-filled plastic vial. It’s all here! Our unicorns aren’t just fun to make, they’ll make true believers of kids.
Why Craft-tastic? Craft-tastic represents all that’s cool and trendy in the amazing world of crafts. Only the highest quality materials and components are used in Craft-tastic craft kits. They’re specialty products, without specialty pricing. Ann Williams Group is a small, Michigan based, women-owned company that makes the Craft-tastic and Craft Crush brands. Our CEO is both a maker and a Mom who is deeply passionate in her beliefs that hands-on making is a critical part of child development. By tapping into their curiosity for creativity, she firmly believes crafts help kids learn to liberate their inner creator, unleash their imagination and gently challenge the conventional by crafting.