- LEARN THE BASICS – The 28-page lab notebook teaches 8-12-year-olds about key scientific concepts: chemical reactions, molecular motion, and the effect of temperature.
- AWARD-WINNING – This kit has won a Parents’ Choice Gold Award, a Dr. Toy Best Educational Toys Award, and was 2016 Finalist for Toy of the Year.
- 19+ EXPERIMENTS – The detailed lab notebook outlines 19+ colorful and surprising experiments on chemical reactions, molecular motion, and temperature. It also includes fun facts, quizzes and lots of room for kids to doodle, design and creates their experiments.
- FUN & EDUCATIONAL – The kit contains real lab equipment, including 3 beakers, a high-temperature thermometer, a digital timer, colored safety goggles, a chalkboard lab mat and loads of chemical reagents for hours and hours of experimental fun.
- STEM GIFT – This kit provides hours of engaging and fun scientific learning, making it a great STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) and STEAM (STEM + Art) gift that will get girls excited about science and help build confidence.
Details: Get ready for hours of fun by the beaker! Yellow Scope science kits are different – they take girls seriously. Mix, pour, bubble, create. With loads of supplies and girls’ imaginations, there’s no limit to what they can discover! Our award-winning chemistry kit is designed to engage the scientific and creative minds of 8-12-year-old girls. The lab notebook outlines instructions for 19+ exciting hands-on experiments. Plus, there are plenty of reagents for girls to design their very own experiments! This kit includes 28-page lab notebook, safety goggles, 3 beakers, thermometer, timer, stir stick, candle, citric acid, sodium bicarbonate, colored dyes, colored tablets, chalk cloth, chalk, colored pencils & pencil sharpener, “THINK LIKE A GIRL” pencil and collectible chemistry pin.