- The Recipe Rock from Architec will keep your printed recipes off the counter, easy to read and away from the mess while cooking or baking
- Magnetic base and ball will securely hold up to 8 sheets of paper; great in the office, arts and crafts room and more
- Compact and easy to store, but cute enough to leave on the counter; measures approximately 2.5″ by 2.5″ by 2″
- Easy to clean, wipe with spray cleaner and a damp cloth
- Architec – creating a better experience in the kitchen by improving everyday items through the combination of architecture and engineering
The Recipe Rock from Architec is a helpful, compact and colorful addition in every kitchen. Designed to hold your recipes, whether they are torn from a magazine or a cherished family recipe on a 3 by 5 card, this little gadget will prop them up at an angle for easy reading while keeping them away from the mess on the countertop. The rock has a powerful magnet integrated into the base with a removable 1/2″ steel ball; together they can hold up to 8 sheets of paper. The rock measures approximately 2.5″ by 2.5″ by 2″, it is super compact, so easy to store in a drawer or on the shelf with your cookbooks. But the fun and vibrant colors make it cute enough to leave on the countertop. The recipe rock can do double duty and work in the office, music room or at the family’s command central – anywhere you need to hold up a message, instructions or meeting notes. The rock is made of durable plastic, which is easy to clean with spray cleaner and a damp cloth. The Architect brand offers an assortment of frequently used kitchen items which were created by applying basic principles of architecture & engineering to improve their beauty and function; resulting in a better experience in the kitchen for you!